“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
Here’s a creeping disease you’ve got to watch out for. It’s called Inner Peace, and if we’re not careful, it could reach epidemic proportions. Signs and symptoms of Inner Peace include the following:
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.
If you have most of these symptoms, it may be too late to turn back. If you know someone with these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk since Inner Peace may be well into its infectious stage.