“lifeaisle” is about navigating obstacles, maintaining focus, researching opportunities, achieving goals, and sharing and celebrating achievement. The idea of the name comes from navigating the ‘aisles‘ of life, ‘shopping‘ for what appeals to you, finding ‘deals’, and meticulously marking items off the ‘list‘.
This site is primarily about living life on life’s terms. It is written from my personal point of view, but my hope is to share experiences and lessons learned that may be useful to you.
In time, I will provide links to other interesting blogs, motivational sources – from who to follow on twitter, to youtube or TED videos, to scholarly articles of interest, and even good ‘ole fashioned websites.
This site is about:
- adapting to a changing world;
- a search for life’s simple messages on a daily basis;
- striving for spiritual growth;
- pursuing what you love;
- recovery principles;
In addition to topics relating to the inner life, I am attempting a career change to adapt to a rapidly changing world. Through this process, I hope to:
- Share the devotion and discipline required to gain the knowledge and skills to transition into a profitable career;
- Provide valuable resources for increasing knowledge;
- Teach as I learn – simple explanations to technical concepts;
- Inspire you! I am trying to achieve goals, and I hope in doing so I can inspire you to do the same.
We live in a world where infinite knowledge is instantly accessible. The key to this is collaboration. If I learn something, I’ll share it with you.